The first day of summer was Wednesday.  With the hot weather and summer activities planned, there are a few things I have to have.

Summer handbag
I love this bright yellow bag from Target.  It's the perfect color to jazz up an outfit.

Wedge sandals
Anyone that knows me in real life, knows I love me some shoes.  Shoes can make or break an outfit.  These wedges can go casual with shorts or dressy with a sundress.

Sundress 
 What better way to spend summer than in a cute dress?  I love the stripes of this one.

Statement jewelry
 Wearing a fun necklace or bracelet can take a neutral outfit to the next step.

Bright nail polish
 My go-to color for the summer is pink.

Swimsuit
Need something for the pool right?  I've been a huge fan of monokinis.  Maybe it's the illusion that it's a bikini from the back.


Starbucks Frappuccino
My favorite drink for the season is a Caramel Frappuccino.  They always ask if I want the whipped cream and caramel drizzle on top.  Yes please, that's the best part.

All together now.
I think I'm good to go here.

Do you have any must haves for the summer?  Are you ready for the heat?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top