I can't tell you how much I love art!
I love watching my sister paint and how she creates new pieces from her heart.
It's a peak into my sister's world and I don't think I would appreciate art as much if it wasn't for her. 

I was browsing the internet the other day and I came across an amazing artist - one that reminds me of my sister and her amazing vision.  
Seriously - get ready for some amazing eye candy!
Every image pulls my heartstrings and you can feel her raw energy and uniqueness through every piece!
Lulie Wallace is a true talent - one who paints from her heart:





























Lulie is inspired by various florists from around the world; her interpretation of flowers is loose and she paints what appeals to her.  
That's what art is all about!  I lover her mind and the way she combines such intriguing color combinations... she's brilliant!
I know I'll be investing!

Have a wonderful Saturday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top