When I think of blues and greens, thoughts of comfort, peace and serenity come to mind.  
I know I talk a lot about these colors, but one must talk of things that make them happy often!





unknown















































I could go on and on... 

"Think of wheat grass swaying wistfully against a stormy sky, melancholic seaspray lapping against clam shells on a pebble beach, or mottled ocher sand against a pale fall sky.  These are the ethereal sea and sky colors that are contemplative yet easy on the eye, creating an instant sense of calmness and well-being."
                                                                                                                 - Stephanie Hoppen

I hope you're all having a wonderful Summer where ever you are!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top