After months of searching for ideas and putting them all together, I can say this space is finished.  I had so much fun putting it together and now my little boy can enjoy his space for years to come.  This has been one of my favorite projects.  It's packed full of DIY goodness and bargain finds and I love each and every one of them.

I wanted his nursery to be fun and young but not so baby where I would have to change a lot as he becomes a toddler.  I kept the walls neutral with gray and added fun colors that can grow as he does.

Get ready for lots of pictures.












   











I'll post details on sources in a later post.  Right now, this little guy is keeping me busy.

DIY Nursery Projects:

UPDATE: For complete source list, click here.

 

Sharing with
Clean and Scentsible * DIY by Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Lil Luna * Savvy Southern Style * Chef in Training * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Crafty Confessions * New Nostalgia * Homework * The Blackberry Vine * Not Just a Housewife * The Winthrop Chronicles * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Sew Much Ado * Someday Crafts * Southern Lovely * House of Hepworths * The Shabby Nest * Classy Clutter * It's Overflowing * DIY Showoff * I Heart Naptime * It's So Very Cheri * Three Mango Seeds * Flamingo Toes * The Gunny Sack * Home Stories A to Z * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Thrifty Decor Chick * The 36th Avenue * Five Days Five Ways * Tatertots and Jello * Emily A. Clark * Under the Table and Dreaming * Ashley's Dandelion Wishes * A Lived in Home * Making the World Cuter * Today's Creative Blog * The DIY Village * Not Just a Housewife * Homecoming *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top