It's been over a year since we painted the kitchen cabinets with the Rustoleum Cabinet Transformation Kit.  I get questions all the time about how the paint has held up over time.  To me, they look like they were just painted yesterday.


I can't see any visible signs of wear.  I think the final clear coat really sealed everything in.

The cabinets are no maintenance required.  I've wiped them down as needed to remove any food splatters and dust.  Some have even been banged a few times.  The real test was the outside of the island wear the bar is.  Whenever my daughter sits there, there's constant bumping and kicking and even that spot doesn't show any wear.

One issue I do have, which is not related to the cabinets but the hardware, I tend to bump my hips on the pulls.  They stick out a little and it took some getting used to.

I would highly recommend the kit.  Sure, it took some time, but the efforts have paid off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top