It's time to start another room.  I don't know why I'm doing this since there are other rooms that aren't finished.  Whatever.

This bathroom is in the hall, right before you get to the nursery.  It would be shared by my son and any guests that stayed over.  There is a double vanity with that lovely maple wood.  I am going to paint that but not sure what color.  I want to keep the room fresh and not add any boy elements or themes.



There's a large mirror which is definitely getting framed. 

I like that the toilet and tub are separated by a door so someone can be showering or doing their business while another can use the sink.  It would be perfect for multiple kids but my daughter has her own bathroom so they'll never have to share.


If you zoom out, you can see two doors in the sink area.  What you can't see is that there are two more doors behind those.  So in total there are four doors in this one small space.  There's the main door into the bathroom, a door into the shower area, and two doors behind those doors where the linen closet is.

 
I have the paint and can't wait to get started.  The paint I picked is a pretty blue-gray.  Funny how my tastes are going more towards gray these days.  This is one of the last rooms to get a coat of paint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top