After much procrastinating, I changed the living room accent wall color.  I hate painting so I've been putting this one off.  I liked the previous color but it was a little too tealy blue.  This one has more gray in it, much closer to what I was going for in the first place...I think.  I chose Behr October Sky.


Hubby says he can't tell the difference but I clearly can.  He came home and asked if I had a chance to paint yet.  What???  I did.  Here's a side by side comparison.


See how the first color has more green and the new has more gray?  More calm and not so in your face.  It's not a huge difference but enough to make me happy.
 


 
Everything is right in my world again.  But I've already seen a darker color that I'm wanting to try.  How many tries does it take you to get the color right?

 

Sharing with
Thrifty Decor Chick * Be Colorful * Between Naps on the Porch * The Dedicated House * Lines Across * Skip To My Lou * The Gunny Sack * Home Stories A to Z * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Clean and Scentsible * DIY by Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Life With The Crust Cut Off * Savvy Southern Style * Sew Much Ado * The Blissful Bee *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top