This little guy has been sitting in my daughter's room since her room makeover.  I loved the simplicity of it but it needed to be dressed up a little.


I had a new stash of craft paints so I decided to put them to use and bring this stool up a notch.  I made a monogram stencil on the computer and printed it out.  I just used a box cuter to remove the letters.

Using paints that coordinated with her room, I filled in the stencil and added some polka dots.





That's better.  A simple splash of color and I love the monogram.  Have you personalized something for your kid lately?

 

Sharing with
Making the World Cuter * Under the Table and Dreaming * DIY Showoff * Positively Splendid * I Heart Naptime * It's So Very Cheri * Tatertots and Jello * Homemaker in Heels * Classy Clutter * Homemaker on a Dime * Be Colorful * Between Naps on the Porch * Brassy Apple * CRAFT * DIY Home Sweet Home * It's Overflowing * Keeping It Simple * Marvelously Messy * Sumo's Sweet Stuff * The Gunny Sack * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Not Just a Housewife * Chef in Training * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Crafty Confessions * Today's Creative Blog * Home Stories A to Z * Tip Junkie * Bear Rabbit Bear * Domestically Speaking * The 36th Avenue * Ginger Snap CraftsClean and Scentsible * DIY by Design * Savvy Southern Style * Southern Lovely * Happy Hour Projects * Five Days Five Ways * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * The Shabby Nest * Sassy Sites * 2805 * Thrifty Decor Chick * Homemaker in Heels * Sweet Little Gals * Serenity You * It All Started With Paint * Thrifty Decor Chick *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top