It's time for another Pinterest challenge.


I love these challenges because they push me to actually do something about all the pinning I do. 

I've seen a lot of photo canvases like this and another using a large foam board and wanted to do one of my own.  My daughter didn't have a ton of self portraits in her room, so I started there.  I wanted to jeep this project pretty low cost, so instead of using canvases, I used foam board.  I cut my foam board to the size of my photos with an exacto knife.  Using black paint, I painted the edges of the foam board.  I applied the photos to the front of the board with spray adhesive.  Since I was using foam board, I thought using Mod Podge would make the board too wet and wrinkle up.


This is one of my favorite pictures of her.  I can't get enough of that smile.




I used a few photos from a few different stages in her four years.  Yes, my little girl is four now.  All the more reason to hang these photos.  I like looking at how she's changed over the years.


 

The foam boards are lightweight so I used painter's tape to put them on the wall.  I love how it looks.

Now on to tackle some more Pinterest pins.  That lists keeps growing.  Tackle any Pinterest projects lately?

 

Sharing with

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top