I was recently contacted by One Kings Lane to share a statement chair in my home to help introduce their Home Decor Resource Guide.  It's a tool homeowners can use to help determine the style and origin of their favorite chair.  It was created to inspire and educate home decor enthusiasts like myself when purchasing and reupholstering the perfect statement chair.  This was hard for me because we don't have a wow statement chair in our home but I know which one is our favorite.

  

Everyone runs to this chair when we're all watching TV.  It's soft and comfortable and when you pull the round ottoman up under your feet, you can relax there for hours.  Just ask my husband.  It's a neutral chair upholstered with microfiber.  With two kids we needed something that could take a spill and be cleaned up easily.  I think our chair would fall into the Modern American category because of the clean lines.



When choosing a chair for the family room, we knew it had to have arms for extra comfort.  You tend to roll off armless chairs which aren't really suited for lounging if you ask me.  We also chose a light neutral color that could easily be used with any color scheme in the house.




This guide is a great resource for help finding the perfect chair for your style.  If you're not already a member of One Kings Lane, sign up here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top