I love looking at play rooms.  I tell my husband all the time how we need one.  Of course he doesn't agree.  I just think it would be nice to have a dedicated space for all the toys.  Here's a fun and colorful play room for the kiddies.  

I've chosen bright pieces that provide function, like the table and chairs for art activities or puzzles and the wardrobe for storage (all from Ikea).  The striped tent from Land of Nod provides an area for the kiddies to play hide and seek or just to crawl in and take a break.  The crate and striped basket allow small toys to be gathered and stored while still looking nice in the room.  I love the bean bag chair from Bean Bag Boss.  It's a good spot to relax and read a book.


 
You're reading Fun Play Room by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top