One of the biggest elements for the bathroom for me is the shower curtain.  It will be the piece with the pattern and is larger than the other components in the space.  I want a curtain that has a graphic, complements the wall color, and isn't too busy.

I've narrowed it down to these four.

guest bath

1) West Elm grey shower curtain - I love the bold stripes on this one and the gray would be a nice contrast to the gray blue walls.

2) OTTO modern shower curtain - I think I like the colors in this one.  This room will one day be occupied by my son and the playful pattern would be versatile.

3) InterDesign shower curtain - Again the grays would play nicely with the walls.

4) Floral shower curtain - I saw this in a bathroom done by Kate and fell in love.  I love the simple white background and I'm thinking it pulls all the colors in the bathroom together.

I've got a couple already and will play around to see which one I like best.  Any favorites?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top