Have you ever wondered what to do with the un-used Formal Dining Room?  We have one and I don't think we have ever sat in there for a meal.  Even when we have dinners at our house, we all sit in the breakfast area and use the kitchen island with bar stools.  There have been times I thought about changing the room into a more functional space.  

I've seen several bloggers turn their dining rooms into home offices.  I'm not completely sold on having all my important documents up front where everyone can see.  Our office tends to get a little paper heavy at times.  

Here are several beautiful examples of dining rooms turned home offices. 







I know that if I one day decided to go this route, there's plenty of inspiration to get started.

Do you have an un-used formal dining room?  What did you do with it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top