I wanted to start a weekly recap of things that have caught my eye, made me happy, or going on in my world throughout the week.

1) To start things off, I was drooling over the wood shim mirror that Allison over at House of Hepworths made.  It's huge at over 4 feet and beautiful.  This one is definitely going on my to do list.


2) I am dying to try these peanut butter balls from One Artsy Mama.  Something about peanut butter and chocolate together.  A true fan over here!


3) Made a trip to Ikea and finally picked up one of these bowls.  I've walked by the display so many times only to pick one up and put it back


4) Temperatures will make it into the low 70's this weekend.  I can see spring on the horizon.


5) I'll be working on more nursery stuff.  Counting down the weeks until we meet the little guy.


What you got going on this weekend?  Anything exciting?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top