Let's get started.
You will need
white craft paint
felt or fabric
1. Start by painting the craft sticks white.
2. Cut small squares of felt to use for the hats. Cut small strips at the top so the hats will look fringed.
3. Wrap the felt around the tops of the sticks and secure with glue. Tie a piece of string around it.
4. Cut small strips of fabric and tie around the snowmen necks so they become scarves.
5. Using a marker, draw the faces and buttons down the front. I used small strips of orange paper to make the noses.
Aren't they cute? Something you can have the kids do without too much mess. They would make good ornaments or fridge magnets.
I Heart Naptime * Under the Table and Dreaming * CRAFT * Be Colorful * Lines Across * Making The World Cuter * Keeping it Simple * Sew Can Do * Sew Chatty * The Dedicated House * Sumo's Sweet Stuff * The Gunny Sack * Diana Rambles * Hi Sugarplum * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Crafty Confessions * Home Stories A to Z * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Ginger Snap Crafts * DIY by Design * Lil Luna * Organize and Decorate Everything * Savvy Southern Style * Sew Much Ado * Southern Lovely * Someday Crafts * House of Hepworths * A Glimpse Inside * Bear Rabbit Bear * Delightful Order * Momnivore's Dilemma * Fireflies and Jellybeans * The 36th Avenue * It's So Very Cheri * Between Naps on the Porch * Marvelously Messy * Shanty 2 Chic *