Yep, I did it.  Got some more free art supplies at the orange store.  This time I got some paint chips for a simple art project.  I showed you some examples last week.  I decided to make my own.

Here are my paint chips.  They are varying shades of blue.



I cut them into 1 inch strips.  The pattern I chose was chevron.  I just started laying them in a zig zag pattern until the colors were where I wanted them.  Once I figured that out, I glued them on.


Stick it in the frame and hang it.  I haven't hung mine yet. 



Did you try any paint chip art yet?

 

Sharing with 
Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * Tip Junkie * Today's Creative Blog * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * How to Nest for Less * The Winthrop Chronicles * Not Just a Housewife * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Chef in Training * Home Stories A to Z * Savvy Southern Style * DIY by Design * Clean and Scentsible * Southern Lovely * Ginger Snap Crafts * Happy Hour Projects * No Minimalist Here * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Bear Rabbit Bear * The 36th Avenue * House of Hepworths * A Glimpse Inside * Crafty Scrappy Happy * Momnivore's Dilemma * Delightful Order * Somewhat Simple * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * The Shabby Nest * At The Picket Fence * The Answer is Chocolate * Five Days Five Ways * Lovely Crafty Home * Remodelaholic * Simple Home Life * Simply Sweet Home * Thirty Handmade Days * Truly Lovely * Classy Clutter * Homemaker in Heels * Tatertots and Jello * The Gunny Sack * Making the World Cuter * Under the Table and Dreaming * It's Overflowing * Sassy Sites * Thrifty Decor Chick *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top