I was flipping through a recent issue of Maisons Cote Sud and came across this gorgeous Bastide!
Everything about this charming home speaks to me... the gorgeous shutters, the cream rock, the chalky grays and white washes.  I could go on and on...
The aesthetics are so timeless and simple.  All I can say is, "I want to move in!!!"
I told my husband I want to move to the country and build this home to its exactness.  He just stared at me with BIG eyes thinking,
"Are you ok?"






... I could sit at that table all day







... loving the shower



... funny little sitting area



















After looking at these pictures wouldn't you want to build a Bastide in the country?
I know... wishful thinking, but it's fun!  
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top