Lately I have turned into the biggest vintage junky!  You should see our condo - the walls are growing due to all the stuff I have collected for our new home.  My husband struggles, he doesn't have a clue where anything is going - he thinks I'm buying just to buy!  I keep reminding him we have done this before, every time we have sold a home the furniture went with it.  I keep close track of every object and I know exactly where each piece is going.  When I design a home I do it with the furniture in mind, knowing exactly what piece will be highlighted in each room... call me crazy!  Lately I think I really am crazy - building a house will do this to you.
I love these images below... each images has so much history and soul!












all images via Pinterest


Have a wonderful week everyone!!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top