I was browsing Pinterest the other night and came across this cute frame from West Elm.  I clicked the link to see if it was still available.  No, it isn't.  Bummer.  I actually liked the black and white graphic front.

 

Well guess what, I can make my own.  


I had one of these wooden frames from Michael's in my craft stash.

 

 I gave it a couple coats of white paint.

 

You can see here where I used a ruler and drew the lines like the original frame.  I was sure to shade the areas that would get paint so I wouldn't confuse myself.
  
I painted the shaded areas with black.  I painted free hand with no tape.  When it was dry, I gave it a coat of mod podge to seal everything in.  It also gave the frame a little sheen.  It is the perfect frame to put a photo of two of my favorite people.

 



 
The black and white pattern works for this little table.

  

How about a side by side?  Such a cheap and simple project.
 


You knocked off anything lately?



Sharing with
Ginger Snap Crafts * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Life With The Crust Cut Off * Seven Thirty Three * So Much Ado * Simply Designing * Someday Crafts * The Blissful Bee * 52 Mantels * A Glimpse Inside * Glamorous Affordable Life * Embracing Change * It Happens In A Blink * No Minimalist Here * The Shabby Nest * Finding Fabulous * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * House of Rose * Liz Marie Blog * Just Us Four * Remodelaholic * The Answer is Chocolate * Simply Sweet Home * The Grant Life * Whipperberry * Classy Clutter * Under the Table and Dreaming * DIY Showoff * Between Naps on the Porch * CRAFT * DIY Home Sweet Home * Homecoming * Keeping It Simple * Skip To My Lou * Crafty Confessions * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Home Stories A to Z * Homework * The Gunny Sack * The Winthrop Chronicles * Clean and Scentsible * Thrifty Decor Chick *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top