I won't be doing any decorating for Valentine's Day but I will put out this one printable I made. This scripture was printed on our wedding program and means a lot to the both of us.  It describes the definition of true love.  The scripture is 1 Corinthians 13:4-13. 


 

Sharing at 
Tatertots and Jello * Under the Table and Dreaming * Homemaker on a Dime * Making The World Cuter * The DIY Showoff * Positively Splendid * Home Savvy A to Z * Tough Cookie Mommy * The Gunny Sack * So Very Creative * DIY Home Sweet Home * Three Mango Seeds * Ask Anna * I Heart Naptime * CRAFT * Keeping It Simple * Between Naps on the Porch * Craftomaniac * Skip To My Lou * Nifty Thrifty Things * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * Tip Junkie * Ginger Snap Crafts * Savvy Southern Style * DIY by Design * Clean and Scentsible * Decorchick * Feeding My Temple * It's Overflowing * Blue Cricket Design * Southern Lovely * Someday Crafts * The Thrifty Home * Seven Thirty Three * The Southern Product Queen * House of Hepworths * Bear Rabbit Bear * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Delightful Order * The 36th Avenue * Somewhat Simple * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Making It With Allie * No Minimalist Here * The Shabby Nest * Lovely Crafty Home * Remodelaholic * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Sassy Sites * Thrifty Decor Chick * Lines Across My Face *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top