Another week down!  Sometimes it drags by.  I look forward to the weekend hanging with my family.

1) West Elm is having a sale for 30% off rugs.  I really like the bold print of this Wool Dhurrie but even at 30% off, it's still a little high for me.
 

2) I was browsing Urban Outfitters sale online and came across this iphone case on clearance for $1.99.  I love the saying.  I haven't upgraded to the Iphone 5 yet but I think I may order it and just hold on to it.

 

3) I pinned this bedroom a while ago and just noticed that it has been re-pinned almost 1000 times!  I was initially drawn to the dark blue wall behind the bed and the black and white duvet from West Elm.  Just checked and this duvet is still available.
 

4) I love painted stripes and seeing this striped closet from Erin has got me wanting to paint stripes in all my closets!  Such a great pop when you open the door!

 

5) I always get the hunch to change up my daughter's bedroom.  That involves painting her room again so that may be a while.  When I do, I want to include a lovely tufted headboard like this one.

 

I'm hoping to get a few projects done around the house.  Now that little man is walking, I can't turn my back for a second without him getting into something.  I will miss this stage when it's over though.

Have a great weekend everyone!

 

You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top