The headboard in our master bedroom is wooden in a dark espresso.  We bought ours a few years ago and I still love it.  I can't help to think how different it would be to have a lighter colored, upholstered one.  I've noticed that in several of my bedroom inspiration photos, there are upholstered headboards.

Most of the store bought options I've been seeing are way to much for my budget.

I love this simple square one from Pottery Barn.

This one is also from Pottery Barn, but has tufts and piping.

This one is more my price range.
 source

I love the mix of wood and fabric on this one.

There are also a lot of DIY versions out there.

This is a simple tufting with some bling.

This one is classic with nailhead trim.

I could see us doing something like this with the inset panel covered but the wood frame still showing.

I love the pattern and color this one brings to the room.

Still pondering the idea of one of these.  
Do you love upholstered headboards?  Have you made one of your own?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top