I've had this tray sitting on the kitchen counter for the last year.


On it was a couple cookbooks and the painted Ikea pot.  You can see I covered the inside with scrapbook paper that's now rolling at the corners.  I was cleaning the counters, bumped into this guy and decided it was time for him to get a little makeover.

I gave him a few coats of blue spray paint.  I had some chevron scrapbook paper laying around.  I cut it to the dimensions of the inside of the tray and adhered is using mod podge.  After that layer dried, I put on a monogram.  I had a wooden "W" in my stash.  I traced it onto red scrapbook paper, cut it out, and mod podged it on top of the chevron.





Now my tray has a new look.

 

Sharing with
House of Hepworths * The 36th Avenue * Bear Rabbit Bear * Southern Lovely * A Glimpse Inside * Christina's Adventures * Delightful Order * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Momnivore's Dilemma * Somewhat Simple * The Artsy Girl Connection * The Crafty Blog Stalker * The Shabby Creek Cottage * 2805 * Happy Hour Projects * The Shabby Nest * 504 Main * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Craft Junkie Too * The Answer is Chocolate * Just Us Four * Five Days Five Ways * Lovely Crafty Home * Simply Sweet Home * Simple Home Life * Thirty Handmade Days * DIY Showoff * I Heart Naptime * It's Overflowing * It's So Very Cheri * Positively Splendid * Tatertots and Jello * The Dedicated House * Be Colorful * Brassy Apple * Under the Table and Dreaming * Keeping It SimpleLines Across * Skip To My Lou * Sumo's Sweet Stuff * The Gunny Sack * Krafty Kat * Crafty Confessions * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Home Stories A to Z * A Diamond in the Stuff * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * New Nostalgia * Not Just a Housewife * Reasons to Skip the Housework * The Winthrop Chronicles * Today's Creative Blog * Thrifty Decor Chick * Domestically Speaking * Hi Sugarplum *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top