They're everywhere!  Chevron stripes that is.  I must admit I wasn't too fond of them at first but I've grown to love them.  Something about the bold pattern I guess.  I love how these stripes can make anything more modern.

I love it on these furniture pieces.  I would soooo like a blue chevron chair.



Or in small doses like these pillows...













or a cute plate would be nice.


How about on the floor or walls?
















Is this a little too much for you?  This would look great with some bold pops of color.







It's even in fashion.  I love this dress.









I like this trend and would love to incorporate some in my home.  It may be in very small doses since Hubby isn't totally sold on it.  I'll keep working on him.


Do you have some chevron in your life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top