This is for you that may have missed my fall table over at Bear Rabbit Bear this weekend for Fall Project Week.


Currently my dining room isn't finished but I won't let that minor detail stop me from setting the table.  The color theme in the downstairs of my home are blues, browns, and tans.  I like the traditional fall colors, but I thought the reds and oranges would clash with my other decor.  The dining room is at the front of the house so everyone sees it before going into the family room.

To start are some simple pieces I got at Target, my favorite store besides Home Depot.  I bought tan placemats, white plates, and blue napkins with a floral design.  The stemware and flatware were wedding gifts.  We've never used them.  I guess I'm waiting on a big dinner party to pull 'em out.




The bowl and decorative balls are from Garden Ridge.


I bought some pumpkins from the Dollar Tree and painted them white and blue.






Also on the table are my Williams Sonoma inspired glass hurricanes.  I like them better here on the table.  Who doesn't like eating by candlelight?







I filled in the spaces with some leftover pieces from my faux leaf garland from the Dollar Tree and vine garland balls.





I love how everything turned out.

Are you more traditional or modern when it comes to your fall decor?

Linking to
A Diamond in the Stuff * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * House of Grace * Coastal Charm * Home Stories A to Z * The Blackberry Vine * Sugar Bee Crafts * Tip Junkie * Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy * Not Just a Housewife * Strictly Homemade * New Nostalgia * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Chef in Training * Don't Waste Your Homemaking * Giggles, Glitz and Glam * Type A Decorating * Today's Creative Blog * Project Queen * Sweet Little Gals * Savvy Southern Style * DIY by Design * Clean & Scentsible * Ginger Snap Crafts * Blue Cricket Design * Sweet Peas and Bumblebees * Southern Lovely * Faded Charm Cottage * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Someday Crafts * Domestically Speaking * Organize and Decorate Everything * Primp * The Shabby Creek Cottage * House of Hepworths * Delightful Order * The 36th Avenue * Frugalicious Me * Somewhat Simple * The Artsy Connection * Fireflies and Jellybeans * Making It With Allie * A Glimpse Inside * 2805 * Roca and Company * Sassy Sites * Remodelaholic * The DIY Showoff * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Lovely Crafty Home * Home Savvy A to Z * The Shabby Nest  * Tatertots and Jello * Under the Table and Dreaming * Dittle Dattle * Homemaker on a Dime * Making the World Cuter * The Gunny Sack * Chocolate * One Artsy Mama * Simply Designing * Thrifty Decor Chick * Newly Woodwards * Centsational Girl *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top