I started with white curtains from Target. I hung them just as they were, but something just wasn't right about them. They were just kind of blank, staring back at me. I had bought some pink ribbon for another project in her room that didn't work out so I decided to use it on the curtains.
Using some Stitch Witchery, I added some pink stripes across the top.
I measured my stripes out and used the iron to attach them.
I cut the ribbon slightly longer so I could iron all the way to the the edge.
Once the edge was done, I trimmed the ribbon.
I like the little pop of color now. Now she no longer has a plain window.
Linking up to:
Home Stories A to Z * Dittle Dattle * Crafty Confessions * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Coastal Charm * Giggles, Glitz & Glam * A Bowl Full of Lemons * The DIY Showoff * House of Hepworths * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Bear Rabbit Bear * Somewhat Simple * Just a Girl * Organize and Decorate Everything * Remodelaholic * Sassy Sites * French Country Cottage * Under the Table and Dreaming * Tip Junkie * A Creative Princess * It's So Very Cheri *