My daughter's room has one large window that is a focal point.  I was going back and forth between white curtains or some with some color on them. I finally decided that since her green room already so bright, I would try to tone it down a bit. I chose to go with white and hang them high. 


I started with white curtains from Target.  I hung them just as they were, but something just wasn't right about them.  They were just kind of blank, staring back at me.  I had bought some pink ribbon for another project in her room that didn't work out so I decided to use it on the curtains.

Using some Stitch Witchery, I added some pink stripes across the top.


I measured my stripes out and used the iron to attach them.


I cut the ribbon slightly longer so I could iron all the way to the the edge. 


Once the edge was done, I trimmed the ribbon.


I like the little pop of color now.  Now she no longer has a plain window.

Before:


After:

Linking up to:
Home Stories A to Z * Dittle Dattle * Crafty Confessions * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Coastal Charm * Giggles, Glitz & Glam * A Bowl Full of Lemons * The DIY Showoff * House of Hepworths * The Shabby Creek Cottage * Bear Rabbit Bear * Somewhat Simple * Just a Girl * Organize and Decorate Everything * Remodelaholic * Sassy Sites * French Country Cottage * Under the Table and Dreaming * Tip Junkie * A Creative Princess * It's So Very Cheri *

Visit thecsiproject.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top