So I've been on a thrifting kick and have come across some really good deals.  I've wanted a new lamp so I knew going to a thrift store would give me some budget friendly options.

On this day I went to a store I happened to find on an internet search.  I pulled up to the building kind of skeptical because it was smaller, but I went inside anyway.  I had a very good first impression.  I searched through some furniture pieces before heading to lighting.

When I found THE lamp it was too good to be true.


Lovely isn't it!!  NOT.  It was a whopping $2.99!!!!  I had ask an associate to make sure I read the tag right.  It even came with a shade that looked like it was new.  I knew it was coming home with me.

I knew the spot I wanted to put it so I had to find the right color to paint it.  After some searching I came across the color online: Valspar Mediterranean.  It would match perfectly.  I hopped over to Lowe's to get it and couldn't wait to start painting.


 After some cleaning and several coats of spray paint, here it is!!!



Isn't it beautiful.!!!!  Not sure if I want to keep the shade white or cover it with some fabric but for right now, I'm loving it.

Wanna know where it's going in my home??  Guess you have to stay tuned to find out.

Linking to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top