Lately I've been gathering thoughts for a new project my husband and I will eventually start on.
One of my favorites things to do is gather random images that give me direction and inspiration.  I wanted to share with you images that have inspired us lately:


Painted wood floors with industrial elements is a favorite!
Aren't those light fixtures incredible?!  The orange with that teal chair... wow!







I'm obsessed with reclaimed vintage limestone fireplaces!






A. Tyner Antiques is a favorite for the perfect Swedish piece!
I can never get enough of chalky whites and grays!























Soft soothing rooms that are relaxing and inviting are my favorite!  I'm not into dark wood at all... for some reason it stresses me out, just like the color red.






I love beautiful art work, especially these two images!





Such a beautiful outdoor living space!



via Things That Inspire






My two favorite styles of architecture: French and cape cod/beach bungalow







This beautiful Belgian kitchen is so warm and inviting!
I guess I don't completely dislike dark wood, I can handle it in small amounts; it sure grounds this room.


If you ever come across a picture that inspires you- keep it!  You never know when you'll need it for a future creative project!

Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top