Suzanne Kasler is one of my favorite designers.  Her vision for neutral tones, accented with hints of color is why I'm so drawn to her work. 
Below are some beautiful examples:


via Inspired Interiors

When I look at this room I think of sophisticated and clean.  I love how all her rooms exemplify that less is more is always better!




via Inspired Interiors

That orange chair coupled with those flowers and twigs are gorgeous!!



via Inspired Interiors

If I can name one thing that makes me happy... it would be light fixtures like these:



via Inspired Interiors

Loving the orange and turquoise!



via Inspired Interiors


via Inspired Interiors

I love the soft soothing colors!




via Inspired Interiors


I love the words of Suzanne, "I like rooms that have a kind of integrity.  Everything in them seems to belong.  There is nothing extraneous.  When I walk into a room, I want it to feel clear and clean.  Always, at the back of my head, I hear the words 'Less is more'."

Have a wonderful week!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top