I had the opportunity to recently get to know a fabulous photographer named Ashlee Raubach.  I am so impressed by her talent and passion for photography!  Her blog is ashleeraubachphotography.blogspot.com.  Here you will be able to see her amazing talents!  Below are a few pictures she took of my home, which I like to call my blue/green home.


This is my kitchen, I used turquoise subway tiles next to ashy-white painted cabinetry with white carrera marble.




This is my master bath.  I love Bouvet hardware, vintage chandeliers from France, old ladders and soft green sea foam paint.





Ashlee loves to take pictures of detail, which I'm all about when it comes to designing or building a home.  Crystal glass knobs from "Anthropologie" and vintage French details coupled with mercury glass is my passion!




As you can tell my husband and I are obsessed with anything French, Swedish or Belgium.  We had so much fun building and designing this home.  Notice the lumpy, uneven pillows... yes... that was my husband who made the bed right before the shoot; I happened to be out of town at the time.  You got to love the husbands who try so hard :)




Here are some pics Ashlee did for a Bridal shoot... Isn't the Bride beautiful!!!  I love the vintage dress!





Ashlee you're amazing!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top